Over 200,000 clients and his 40 years as a health clinician Dr Robert Morse was using protocols of living foods and herbal formulas, his clients have eliminated all diversities and levels of chronic health issues.
Detoxicolon is a 100% natural herbal formula, used for bowel cleansing. This original concentrated formula is based on the synergic action of 15 effective herbs. The formulation of these herbs creates an effect similar to mineral zeolite, which detoxifies and eliminates toxins from the body. Detoxicolon formula utilises the most highest quality Psyllium and contains at least 3% more than any other product in the range.
7 advantages of using Detoxicolon:
1. It is fast and efficient due to the high concentration of active ingredients from medicinal plants.
2. produces a controlled detox – extreme symptoms rarely occur (no diarrhoea, excessive weakness, etc.) and you’re able to carry on with your normal rhythm of life.
3. Removes adherent deposits from the gastro-intestinal tract (mucoid plaque)
4. Removes heavy metals, free radicals (acids), xenoestrogens, pesticides and harmful chemicals accumulated in the body.
5. Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease. It is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids and omega 3, which are of major importance in cardio-circulatory function and the regulation of lipid levels (fat) in the body.
6. Regulates intestinal absorption and elimination processes - normalizes bowel while restoring intestinal flora.
7. 100% natural product that does not cause addiction.
Acting directly on the bowels, Detoxicolon is used for:
Detoxicolon is also used as a prevention and / or alleviation of chronic disorders, stress, chronic fatigue, (depression, anxiety), rheumatism, joint pain, psoriasis, skin disorders, hair loss, unpleasant body odours and aids the liver. Because Detoxicolon absorbs and eliminates toxins from the gut, it is recommended for use with benign and malignant diseases.
The product is generally well tolerated, gastrointestinal disturbances may occur rarely (abdominal discomfort, bloating, indigestion, constipation, diarrhoea, photosensitivity and skin allergies). If there are, however, these unpleasant reactions reduce the dosage administered until symptoms subside.
Keep out of the reach and sight of young children. Read the package leaflet before use.
Keep tightly closed, protected from light, moisture and heat. Best before: see date printed on the cover.
Detoxicolon can be consumed in the morning (at least 30 minutes before eating), or can be divided into two portions during the day: morning, before meals, on an empty stomach and at night, 2 hours after a meal.
The recommended dosage and administration:
Adults: 2-6 teaspoons daily (8-24 grams). Administration begins with 2 teaspoons daily for the first 3 days. After the 3 days gradually increase the dose, with one teaspoon per day, until you reach 6 teaspoons per day.
Children aged 12-18 years: 1-2 teaspoons per day (4-8 grams).
In the case of persons with a less robust constitution, or high body weight; if you’re not having 2-3 bowel movements per day after the first week of consumption, you can proceed to take up to 8 teaspoons (32 grams) of Detoxicolon per day.
Duration of courses of Detoxicolon is 3 weeks (21 days).
To obtain stable effects over time is important to complete one course of Detoxicolon 2-4 times per year, at the change of seasons.
For those who want to achieve maximum efficiency with Detoxicolon it important that for the entire 21 days diet should consist of approx. 80% of the consumption of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, nuts (walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds, pistachios, cashew nuts, etc), and natural cold pressed vegetable oils. In addition, it is recommended to avoid the consumption of refined sugar and sweets, carbonated beverages, meat, fried foods, animal fats, alcohol, coffee and black tea.
During the course of taking the product, there should be a consumption of at least 2 to 2.5 litres of water per day. An insufficient amount of fluid intake drastically reduces the detoxifying effects of the product and can lead to constipation.